TASCAM US-2x2HR AUDIO INTERFACE
2Mic, 2IN/2OUT High Resolution Versatile USB Audio Interface
For music production, podcast and live streaming creators
The US-2x2HR is equipped with 2 mic/line inputs with guitar input support that can be used in various music/multi-media production environments such as vocal/guitar simultaneous recordings, as wells as high-quality sound recordings for video production. The unit is also equipped with a USB-C port easily powered by USB bus power.
High resolution reproduction in the US-HR series has been pursued based on TASCAM's policy to recreate sound as close to the original as possible. Therefore, the in-house developed Ultra HDDA mic preamp combined with a newly improved audio circuit delivers enhanced audio performance with the most transparent and low-noise sound.
Direct monitoring will diverge signals before sending them to the computer, resulting in smooth, in-time monitoring without any sound delay during both recording and performance.
The US-HR models come bundled with world-renowned software that will enhance the user's production workflow. At the core of music production, Steinberg's Cubase LE/Cubasis LE 3 DAW is included, along IK Multimedia's Sample Tank SE, which comes free of charge with a massive 30 GB sound library encompassing more than 2,000 different musical instruments.
US-HR models also come with a free 3-month subscription to Auto-Tune Unlimited, a comprehensive suite of industry standard pitch correction and vocal effects.
The US-2x2HR can be used with computers or smartphones to easily create podcasts or live streams. The audio can be switched between stereo/mono, and the loopback function allows the audio from the computer to be returned to the streaming software for playback during live streams. US-2x2HR also supports OBS, which is popular and used worldwide.
The MIDI IN/OUT terminals enable other MIDI external devices such as keyboards, drum machines, controllers, etc. to be synchronized and controlled.
The US-2x2HR can be used as an interface for iPad and other iOS devices.
Capitalizing on our experience being one of the pioneers in manufacturing USB audio interfaces, we achieved further stability in our native driver. The audio buffer size can be set starting from 4 samples (Windows only) to give the best performance to every different environment; maximizing the capability of the computer in use while creating a low-latency environment.
The US-HR models share a solid and practical design intended to withstand long hours of hard use. Its robust metal jacket not only improves its durability but, combined with dye-cast aluminum side panels, provides a sleek and eye-catching design. In addition, all models have just the right weight, so they won't move when cables are connected or disconnected.
Features at a glance
- 2-in/2-out USB audio interface
- Improved TASCAM driver with selectable buffer size from 4 samples provides low-latency and stability (Windows: TASCAM native driver)
- Supports up to 24-bit/192 kHz audio formats
- 2 Combo (XLR) combo inputs equipped with Ultra HDDA mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 2 Combo (TRS) line inputs with guitar input support
- TRS line output 1-2
- Headphone output
- Equipped with MIDI IN/OUT terminals
- USB Type-C connection (USB Type-A to Type-C cable included)
- Powered by USB bus power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- Compatible with iPad and other iOS devices
- Extensive line-up of bundled software
- Steinberg Cubase LE, Cubasis LE 3
- IK Multimedia Sample Tank 4 SE
- Antares AUTO-TUNE UNLIMITED (available free of charge up to 3 months)
- Compatible with mainstream DAW software (Pro Tools, Live, Cubase, Studio One, GarageBand, Logic Pro)
- Stereo/mono selectable loopback function (Windows, Mac, iOS, iPad OS)
- OBS support
- USB cable (Type-A to Type-C)
- DAW software installation guide
- DAW plug-in software installation guide set
- Owner's manual（warranty card included)