Yamaha StagePas 400i
All the World's YOUR Stage
The new STAGEPAS feature two sleek, lightweight speakers and a detachable powered mixer, along with one pair of speaker cables and a power cord, giving you a complete, extremely portable sound solution that can be set up quickly and easily in a variety of configurations and environments. By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers, and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output ( 400W for the 400i and 680W for the 600i) as well as substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability. Complementing the boost in performance, the addition of iPod/ iPhone connectivity, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and more versatile EQ, has improved functionality and ease of use considerably, allowing STAGEPAS to meet the demands of a much wider range of applications and users.
New Mixer Features for a Streamlined Set-up
The new STAGEPAS was designed to offer high quality sound, simply and quickly to let you do what you do best. Whether you're giving a speech or playing a gig, STAGEPAS is equipped with intelligent new features that provide simple, intuitive control of optimized settings, making it easy to dial in your perfect sound in a matter of seconds.
A Flexible Mixer with Improved Functionality
Equipped with 10 channels or 8 channels respectively, the STAGEPAS 600i and 400i offer versatile connectivity, comprehensive channel functions, and seamless expandability that meet the growing demands of a wider range of applications and environments.
Higher Power Output, Higher Sound Quality, Higher Reliability
By combining new high-efficiency amplifiers, newly designed speakers and high performance DSP, the new STAGEPAS delivers a significant increase in power output, with substantial improvements in sound quality and reliability.
400-watt, portable PA system with 8-channel powered mixer, two 8" speakers, iPod/iPhone USB connection, SPX digital reverbs, an onboard feedback suppressor and versatile EQ.
- 400W (200W + 200W) power output
- Newly designed high quality speakers (LF:8" woofer/ HF:1" voice coil compression driver)
- Detachable 8-channel mixer (4 mono/line + 4 mono / 2 stereo line)
- iPod/ iPhone USB connection
- 1-Knob Master EQ™ with virtual bass boost
- High resolution SPX digital reverbs (4 types, parameter control)
- Onboard feedback suppressor
- Great-sounding 2-band channel EQ
- Switchable stereo/ mono inputs
- Hi-Z (high impedance) inputs
- Phantom power
- Monitor and Subwoofer outputs
- Optional reverb footswitch
- StageLok™ clamps provide secure speaker mounting