Yamaha DBR 15 Powered Speaker
Yamaha DBR 15 Powered Speaker
Powered Speaker, 1000W, 15" LF, 1.4" HF Compression Driver
High-Efficiency 1000W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR's lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier is capable of producing up to 1000W* of power, achieving an SPL of 132dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.*DBR10 has an output level of 700W.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4" precision compression driver* produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.*DBR10 features a 1" compression driver.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50°wedge angle for floor monitoring. In addition the DBR12 and DBR15's symmetrical shape allows for effortless configuration of a mirror-mode floor monitoring system in either symmetrical or stereo sound field setups.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.*Speaker brackets and eye-bolts are not included.
- Type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 50Hz - 20kHz
- Nominal coverage, H: 90
- V: 60
- Components: Diameter:15" cone, Voice Coil:2", Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.4", Type: 1" throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:1000 W (LF: 800 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 465 W (LF: 400 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 132dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions: 455mm (17.9")
- H: 700mm (27.6")
- D: 378mm (14.9")
- Net weight: 19.3 kg (42.6 lbs)