New Old Stock. Has never left the store.
The VOX Night Train Series projects a powerful personality with its mirror-finish metallic exterior and serious all-tube sound. The Night Train 50 delivers the traditional VOX chime plus an aggressive high-gain sound, and its rich array of sonic variation makes it a great and versatile choice for so many guitarists.
The two-channel Night Train 50 features an all-tube, Class AB amplifier design delivering 50 Watts of power. The BRIGHT channel provides the inimitable VOX chime sound, plus a footswitchable THICK mode that bypasses the EQ for extra gain; the high-gain GIRTH channel utilizes an extra pre-amp tube for more crunch. The Master section includes the Master Volume and the VOX Tone Cut control, plus the TIGHT switch which attenuates the low-frequency range. Add your favorite effect using the true bypass FX Loop. An optional VFS2A footswitch allows switching channels and activating the THICK mode. Check out the matching V212NT cabinet.
- 50 Watt Class AB head; two channels (footswitchable: optional VFS2A); FX loop with true bypass
- 12AX7 (x4) preamp tubes; EL34 (x2) pentode power tubes; 8 Ohm (x2) and 16 Ohm (x1) speaker outputs
- BRIGHT channel: Bass, Middle, Treble, and Gain controls; THICK switch (EQ bypass for extra gain)
- GIRTH channel: Volume, Bass, Middle, Treble, and Gain controls deliver an energetic high-gain tone
- MASTER Section: Master Volume, Tone Cut, TIGHT switch (low-end cut - adds punch!)
*please note we are not like your typical “big box retailer” meaning this item was only demoed in “controlled environment” with a sales associate on hand to assist customers. Item may not ship in original box but still comes with a full manufacture warranty from date of purchase.