LAG T66DCE Acoustic Electric Cutaway Guitar
Standard Range Dreadnought Cutaway Electric
With a deep-gloss finish, the affordable Standard Range instruments look as good as they sound. The spruce top is joined to the mahogany sides and back with distinctive black and ivory binding. This same combination is also used in the detailed Occitan Cross rosette design. Choose from many different models.
The affordable T66 Series guitars are defined by their eye-catching gloss finish and spruce-ply tops. Precision nickel tuners are offset by satin black tulip buttons; black and ivory are used for the distinctive binding and for the rosette design. The bridge is made from Indonesian rosewood; the compensated saddle and nut are both black graphite. The spruce top, mahogany back & sides, and honey mahogany neck all display a quality, high-gloss finish. Standard Range guitars are available in Dreadnought and Auditorium body styles. Lefty, Cutaway Electrics (DirectLâg) and a 12-string Dreadnought complete the Standard Range.
- High-gloss finish; laminated spruce top with mahogany back and sides; single cutaway design
- Black and ivory colored body binding & Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Gloss honey mahogany neck; Indonesian rosewood fingerboard
- DirectLâg electronic system; Volume, Bass, Treble, and Dynamics (Mid boost/cut) controls
- NanoFlex Piezo flexible bridge pickup