Lag T200 Stage Series Jumbo Cutaway Electric
With an elegant French satin finish, the T200 Stage Series bring together a solid Red Cedar top and rich mahogany back and sides. The honey-mahogany neck features a comfortable Indonesian rosewood fingerboard. Rosewood and maple are used to create the detailed Occitan Cross rosette, as well the attractive body binding.
Three body styles - Dreadnought, Auditorium, and Jumbo - are offered in the T200 Stage Series. Each model is offered as a cutaway electric. An oil-finished solid Indonesian rosewood headstock, decorated with a maple LAG logo inlay, complements the refined French satin finish. Satin black tuners are matched to satin black tulip buttons; black graphite is used to create the compensated saddle and nut. Fine Indonesian rosewood provides an easily-played fingerboard and a solid bridge. The body features a solid Red Cedar top and mahogany back and sides. StudioLâg Plus electronics are used in the electric models.
- Jumbo body; Elegant French satin finish; Red Cedar top with mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood and Maple body binding & Occitan Cross rosette pattern
- Honey mahogany neck; Indonesian rosewood fingerboard & bridge
- StudioLâg Plus system; Five expertly voiced EQ settings + Bypass, Volume, Contour; Built-in tuner
- Flexible NanoFlex piezo pickup mounted in the bridge, under the saddle