Ibanez Artcore Series Hollow Body Electric Bass AGBV200A
The Artcore series AGBV200A from Ibanez is a hollow body bass guitar designed for players that are used to a solid body and features a maple back, top, & sides, an Artcore 3-piece maple/mahogany set-in neck, and a tobacco burst low gloss finish. Other features include a bound rosewood fingerboard with white dot inlay, 22 medium frets, a Gibraltar III Bass bridge, and antique chrome hardware. The passive Classic Elite bass pickups are selectable via switch and when coupled with the volume and tone controls, offer a variety of tonal options.
The maple body balances out the "boomy" quality of hollow body instruments by adding brightness and articulation to the instrument's tonal profile. The distressed treatment of the wood and pickups offer a vintage impression with years of use, while Sure Grip III volume and tone control knobs have a deep honey finish inspired by instruments from the late 50's and 60's.
American Music is an official Ibanez dealer.
- Neck Type: Artcore 3pc Maple/Mahogany set-in neck
- Body: Maple top/back/side
- Fingerboard: Bound rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
- Fret: Medium, 22
- Bridge: Gibraltar III Bass bridge (19mm string spacing)
- Neck Pickup: Classic Elite bass neck pickup (passive)
- Bridge Pickup: Classic Elite bass bridge pickup (passive)
- Factory Tuning: 1G, 2D, 3A, 4E
- String Gauge: .050/.070/.085/.105
- Hardware Color: Antique chrome
- Scale: 30.3 / 770mm
- Width at Nut: 1.7" / 42mm
- Width at Last Fret: 2.5" / 63mm
- Thickness at 1st: 0.8" / 21.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 0.9" / 24.0mm (at 9F)
- Radius: 15.7" / 400mm